Employment assistance

  • Design engineer;
  • Process engineer;
  • Labor management and norm setting engineer;
  • Turner;
  • Milling machine operator;
  • Driller;
  • Borer;
  • Vertical boring mill operator;
  • Mechanical assembly worker;
  • Lapper operator.

Possibility of mastering additional profession at in-house training center is provided.

Curriculum vitae must be sent to

Documents required for getting fixed up in a job

To get fixed up in a job you need to present the following documents:

  • Passport of the Russian Federation;
  • Military card;
  • Work record card;
  • Education certificate;
  • TIN;
  • Insurance number of individual personal account;
  • Policy of obligatory medical insurance.

Curriculum vitae must be sent to