4-cycle gas engine 8GМG (12GChN26/26) rated 1300 kW is a modification of D49 engine intended for generating power at power stations of all types.
This engine is spark-ignited and uses natural or associate gas as fuel.
Cooling system is 2-circuit system with charge air cooling. The engine can be supplied with exhaust heat recovery system.
|Rated power, kW||1300|
|Engine speed, min-1/ Hz||1000/50|
|Type of gas fuel||Natural gas according to GOST 27577|
|Fuel consumption at rated power, max., m3/h||450|
|Brake specific gas consumption at rated power m3 / (kW∙h)||0,330|
|Burning oil consumption at rated power, kg/h||1,2|
|Overall dimensions (generator included), (LхBхH), mm||6900х1950х3300|
|Weight (generator included), kg||27 100|
|Top end overhaul/major overhaul intervals, h||20 000/80 000|
|Turbocharger availability (model)||да|
|Heat taken away with exhaust gas at rated power, кJ/h||427,4х104|
|Heat, taken away through cooling system at rated power, кJ/h||414,8х104|
|Rated pressure of gas fuel, MPа||0,18-0,3|
|Ignition system||Spark-ignited system|
|Cooling system||2-circuit system|
|Starting system||Pneumatic system or electric starter|
|Oils used||М14V2, М14G2|
All the values are given for gas with calorific value of 36.5 МJ/m3
- parts standardization up to 80%;
- reliability and wear resistance of parts and assembly units;
- modular design providing high maintainability, components being interchangeable during the whole service life;
- low cost of maintenance and oil used;
- long operation life;
- engine is easily aligned with generator by means of flange connections and plate coupling resulting in lower vibrations of the whole set;
- cylinder block of dry type (no contact with cooling water and, as a result, no corrosion);
- compliance with Russian and European standards in terms of harmful emissions and smoke.