4-cycle gas engine 7GMG (8GChN26/26) rated 860 kW is a modification of D49 engine intended for power generation at power stations of all types.
This engine is spark-ignited and uses natural or associate gas as fuel.
Cooling system is 2-circuit system with charge air cooling. The engine can be supplied with exhaust heat recovery system.
|Rated power, kW||860|
|Engine speed, min-1/ Hz||1000/50|
|Gas fuel type||Natural gas according to GOST 27577|
|Fuel consumption at rated power, max., m3/ч||285|
|Brake specific gas consumption at rated power, m3 / kW∙h||0,330|
|Burning oil consumption at rated power, kg/h||0,75|
|Overall dimensions (generator included) (LхBхH), mm||5570х1950х2910|
|Major overhaul interval, years||18|
|Weight (generator included), kg||19 500|
|Top end overhaul/major overhaul intervals, h||20 000/80 000|
|Turbocharger availability (model)||yes|
|Heat taken away with exhaust gas at rated power, кJ/h||267,1х104|
|Heat, taken away through cooling system at rated power, кJ/h||259,3х104|
|Rated pressure of gas fuel, MPа||0,18-0,3|
|Ignition system||Spark-ignited system|
|Cooling system||2-circuit system|
|Starting system||Pneumatic system or electric starter|
|Oils used||М14V2, М14G2|
- parts standardization up to 80%;
- reliability and wear resistance of parts and assembly units;
- modular design providing high maintainability, components being interchangeable during the whole service life;
- low cost of maintenance and oil used;
- long operation life;
- engine is easily aligned with generator by means of flange connections and plate coupling resulting in lower vibrations of the whole set;
- cylinder block of dry type (no contact with cooling water and, as a result, no corrosion).