Diesel-generator set DGU4000 rated 4000 kW is intended for use as part of standby diesel power plant to provide power supply of the safety system of reactor plant BN-800.Diesel-generator set DGU4000 and its components have:
- safety class 3H according NP-001-15,
- group C according to NP-089-15,
- seismic stability II (depending on the requirements for equipment) according to NP -031-01.
The main operation mode of DGU4000 is “Standby” mode providing its readiness for automatic start and load pick up at signal entry. To achieve this diesel-generator set DGU4000 comes complete with service and auxiliary systems of starting air, air intake and exhaust discharge , oil cooling, fuel delivery and heating to maintain water and oil temperature as well as automation system.
Start of diesel-generator set with load pick up (regular start) is from mode “Standby” with start time no more than 15 s.
According to GOST 15150 climatic version is “UKHL”, location category being “4”.
In case equipment is mounted in rooms without heating climatic version is “U”, location category being “2”.
Equipment intended for installation outdoors has category 1.Diesel-generator set DGU4000 includes:
- diesel engine 16ChN26/26;
- generator with excitation system and installation equipment;
- water-to-water and water-to-oil coolers;
- fuel and oil filters;
- automatic control system;
- a set of tools and appliances and one set of spare parts;
- auxiliary equipment;
- operation and repair documentation.
|Rated power, kW||4000|
|Engine speed, rpm. / Hz||1000/50|
|Cylinder bore/piston stroke, mm||260/260|
|Specific fuel consumption at full power, g/kW∙h||195|
|Oil consumption at rated power, kg/h||4,0|
|Top end overhaul interval, years||6|
|Major overhaul interval, years||18|
|Overall dimensions (generator included), mm:|
|Weight of diesel-generator, kg||49 000|
|Degree of automation||3|
Diesel-generator sets including engines of D49 series are based on modular principle providing high operation efficiency and are characterized:
- low maintenance, easy repair;
- reliability and wear resistance of parts;
- long overhaul intervals.